luni, 14 aprilie 2008

Rattle Voodoo Doll




I’m a mischievous, rude and scallywag child. Although I’ve got nothing against you(you’re just passing as my most wanted toy)I can not refrain myself not to broke you: to seize you by the hair, to pull your hands, your legs, your had, to throw you, to drop you, to take you with me and to forsake you, to neglect you, to leave you behind in nook or at the end, in the rain, in the sun, in the grass or at someone else. Afterwards, I seem to remember about you and conspicuously it looks like I’m going to grope for you, but on my way I stumble over another one and I side with it and I disdain you just to forget you again. You’re just plastic and you don’t conceive that life’s as follows.
As early as possible you will bore me, you’ll plague me for good and I would want another one. However, I will never want to give you away, because I’ve requested for you desirable. I will throw you away in an old brimful trunk with used up toys like yourself. What should we do? What should we do especially when I misplace you? I jumble you up among other toys and subsequent to that, I seem to lose you. Not once I’ve slipped by you because I’ve mingled you with another plaything.
I’m under the impression that you’re that type of puppet that steels all of your time and all your thoughts. I’m stubborn and I’m not going to waste my childhood on you,you voodoo doll!
You’re a perfect miscellany of Lego, puzzle, plasticine with the destination of a tamagoci or a boomerang. Yet…on your box it was written:”action-man”. I’m on the spine! It serves me right!
I shouldn’t have bought you; I shouldn’t have claimed you …maybe, in this way, you could found someone to take care of you and to play nice with you. It’s better to give you away; some astute trivial shortsighted “children” will thank me for that exploit, as they all did before without self-awareness.
Now you’re not so shore I’m talking about you anymore, aren’t you?

Niciun comentariu: